Hudl gives you and the entire team online access to the video published to your Hudl.com Library. Video will be available in your Library once a coach has used Hudl Mercury to upload and share it.
Hudl works best when using Google Chrome. Download Google Chrome.
- Hover over Video and click Library. The Library page is where you will watch all video that has been uploaded to the team’s account.
- The library is organized by season and schedule. Click the season to view all of the games for that season.
- Click the game to expand the list of available video. A video playlist is listed as a blue link. Click the link to load the video in the video player.
Hudl Video Player
- Slow Forward or Slow Rewind
- Fast Forward or Fast Rewind
- Previous Clip
- Next Clip
- Restart Clip
Drawing and Comment Tools
- Undo Button
- Drawing Menu
- Text Note
- Spot Shadow
Click the gear to load the menu options.
- Angles: Check or uncheck the boxes next to the angles you want to view.
- Playback Mode: Select which playback option you want for viewing clips.
- Options: Check or uncheck the boxes next to the playback options you want.
- Left Arrow
- Hold: Fast rewind
- Tap: Previous clip
- Right Arrow
- Hold: Fast forward
- Tap: Next angle
- Down Arrow
- Hold: Slow forward
- Tap: Pause/Play
- Up Arrow
- Hold: Slow rewind
- Tap: Replay clip
- Page Down - Next angle
- Page Up - Previous clip
Adjust Time Flags
Adjust the time flags to narrow the time frame of the clip you are viewing. This will allow you to focus on a short part of the clip for teaching or review. Adjusting the flags is not permanent, the video will return to its original time frame once you move to another clip.
- Click and drag the flags to the time you wish to view. The green flag on the left adjusts the start point and the red flag on the right adjusts the end point. Only the video between the flags will play.
- Press Play/Pause to play the selected time frame. The time frame you selected will play repeatedly until you move to another clip.
Next ArticleInstall Silverlight (Hudl.com)