The Hudl remote can be used in your library on Hudl.com and with Hudl Presentations.
If you are on a Mac computer - check out the Using the Coaches Remote (for Mac) tutorial.
Download Hudl Remotes
- Log in to your account and select Library at the top.
- Click Menu under the video player and select Download Hudl Remotes.
- Run the program to install the remote application on your computer.
Use the Coaches Remote
The following buttons can be used to control your video:
- LASER: Laser pointer
- FULL: Full screen
- PREV: Previous clip
- NEXT: Next clip (or next angle)
- REV: Slow reverse (held down) or frame-by-frame (click)
- SLOW: Slow forward (held down) or frame-by-frame (click)
- REW: Rewind
- FF: Fast forward
- TAG: Select the clip
- PLAY: Play/Pause
Restart Hudl Remotes
If you unplug the coaches remote, you will need to exit and restart the application the next time you plan to use it. Follow these instructions:
- Right-click the Hudl logo near your clock and select Quit.
- Go to your Start Menu and open Hudl Remotes. Once the application restarts, refresh the Library to recognize the remote again.
Next ArticleHudl Coaches Remote (Mac)