The purpose of this tutorial is to demonstrate the concept of exporting to a video file in Hudl Video Editor.
With Hudl Video Editor, you have the option to export your video to video files. This can be helpful if you want to use your video in video production software or use the files for video exchange software. Hudl makes it simple to export any video you have on Hudl.com.
Before starting this tutorial, go to the Hudl Video Editor and create a project. Alternatively, you could download a published project for export. You can learn about downloading a project into Hudl Video Editor from Hudl.com by viewing the Download a Playlist tutorial.
Export to video file
- Click Export, which can be found at the bottom of the Video Editor screen
- A dialog box will appear, giving you the option of exporting the intercut version or a specific-angle version of your video. Choose one, and click Select.
You will have the option to Export to WMV file or AVI file.
The WMV option will allow you to export one file created by seaming together all of your clips, while the AVI option will give you the option to cut the video into separate files or create the single file.
- Choose to Export to WMV or Export to AVI
- If you choose Export to AVI, specify whether you want the video to be cut into separate files by checking the checkbox.
- A location for your files to be saved will be specified in the Location field. Click Browse to change this location.
- Click Export to export your files.
- The Export Progress box will appear.
- When the files are finished exporting, click the Done button.
- After you have exported to video file locate your files on your computer in the location you specified. You now have video files for use outside of Hudl.