Only coaches have the ability to download playlists from Hudl.
- Hover over Video and select Manage Library.
- Select the playlist from your schedule.
- Click Download on the left hand side of the page.
- File type options will appear.
- Multiple MP4 Files: Each video clip will be its own file and will download the fastest of all the formats.
- Single MP4 File: One large MP4 file that can easily burn onto a DVD.
- Single WMV File: One large WMV file that will take the longest to download. Hudl will need to re-encode the video for you.
- DSV Friendly: Video will be download in multiple files of WMV with a data file. Again, Hudl will need to re-encode from MP4 to WMV, so this download may be slightly longer.
- Select a file type and click Prepare this Download. The download process will begin automatically.
You will receive an email when your download is ready. If you are exchanging the film with another team, simply forward the email you receive to your intended recipient.
Downloading film, especially in WMV format, will take about an hour. The MP4 files may download faster.
- When you receive the email that your download is ready, simply click on the link. Your video will open in a zip file in your My Downloads folder.
- Right click on the folder and select Extract or Extract All.
- Now your film is ready to move into another editing system or to be saved wherever you need it.
Download Playlist From the Library
- From the library, check the box next to the playlist you want to download, then click Modify.
- Select Download from the drop-down.
- Choose the file type from the list and click Prepare this Download.
- You will receive an email when the download is ready. Click the link in the email to download the video to your computer, or forward the email to share the playlist with someone outside of Hudl.