- Open the Manage tab and select Library.
- Check the box next to the playlist(s) you want to copy.
- Click Copy on the left under Actions.
- Select where the copied playlist should be saved. (Check Flip offense and defense? to copy the ODK from the opposite perspective.) Click Save.
- Change the name of the copy by rolling your mouse over the playlist and selecting Rename.
The copied playlist will not automatically share with anyone else. Make sure to select Share on the left if you want others to have access to the copy.
Next ArticleDownload Playlists from Manage Library