In Hudl, you have the ability to burn any playlist from Hudl.com or project from Hudl Video Editor to a DVD. This could be used for creating a video DVD for someone without a computer, making a DVD for opponent exchange, or for creating highlight DVDs from player highlight playlists.
If you would like to burn a playlist from Hudl.com, you will need to download the project into the Hudl Video Editor first. Follow the Download a Project to the Hudl Video Editor tutorial to do this.
- If you have not done so already, load a project in the Hudl Video Editor.
- Click Export, which can be found at the bottom of the Video Editor screen.
- Select the DVD option and click Next (make sure you have a blank disc inserted into the disc drive).
- The burning process will begin automatically
- Burning a DVD will be similar to publishing video. The time it takes will depend on the speed of your computer. The actual burning process will depend on the speed of your burner.
- Once the burning process is done, click Finish to return to the video screen.
- Click Burn Another Copy to burn a second copy of the DVD. The video will not have to encode the second time, so the process will go more quickly the second time.