Follow these steps if a connection issue occurs when trying to upload data from Tag a Game over a Wi-Fi connection.
Save Data to Computer
- Connect the iPad to the computer via USB.
- Open iTunes. If you have a Windows computer, download iTunes here.
- Click the iPad icon in the top left.
- Select Apps from the main menu.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the Hudl app under File Sharing.
- Find the .csv file that contains the data from Tag a Game. Select the file and click Save to… below the list. Find the location on your computer where the file should be saved.
- Follow these steps to upload the .csv file containing the data to Hudl.com. Then, you can match the data to your video.
Previous ArticleMissing Playlists in Library