Disclaimer: These steps are only to be used to rip non-federally protected DVDs. Hudl does not condone ripping federally protected DVDs and is not legally responsible for actions taken by the end user.
Copy the VOB Files
- Place the DVD in your DVD drive.
- Open the start menu and click Computer.
- Right-click on the DVD and select Open.
- Navigate to the Video_TS folder.
- Copy the files that end in the extension .VOB to a folder on your desktop. Do not copy the VIDEO_TS.VOB file.
Load the VOB Files into Mercury
- Open Hudl Mercury.
- Select Add below Media Files.
- Browse to where you saved the files you ripped from the DVD and load the VOB files into Mercury.
- Continue upload through Mercury.