- Hover over Team and select Roster.
- Enter the athlete’s information in the provided fields.
Click Add more details if you have additional information.
Athletes must have Cell # and Cell Carrier in order to receive text messages from Hudl.com - this feature is available with Gold and Platinum subscriptions.
- Click Add Athlete to save changes. Each athlete will receive an email to the provided address with instructions on creating a Hudl.com password.
Edit Athlete Information
- Hover your mouse over the roster entry you want to edit.
- Click Edit to update existing information or add new details, and click Save. Email email@example.com to change an athlete’s email address.
Click Disable to suspend a player’s account. Disabling an athlete allows the account to remain associated with the team, but the athlete will no longer be able to see your Library. Use Disable for athletes who leave the team or graduate.
A disabled player can be re-activated by clicking Enable in the roster.
- Click the trash can to permanently delete a player from the roster. This will remove all of the highlights from their profile and cannot be undone.
- Click Import Roster and select the Excel or CSV file from your computer.
- Click Start Import. Hudl will attempt to match the columns with available fields. If data is matched with the wrong field, use the drop-down menu to make corrections.
- Use Previous and Next to view a different athlete.
- Click Import Roster to save.
Export Your Roster
- Click Export Roster to create an Excel file with all of your athlete information.
- Save the file to your computer, but take note of where it saves.
Next ArticleManage Your Coaches