Groups are useful for sending video notes, reports or playlists to specific portions of the team. at one time. Only coaches can add and edit groups in Hudl.
Create a Group
- Hover over Team and select Groups.
- Enter a name and select Add This Group to save.
- Check the box next to each athlete or coach that you want to add to the group. Each entry will automatically save.
- Click Show These Positions to only show athletes listed at that position. Click Add All to include all athletes in that group.
Hudl automatically maintains three groups for you – All Team, Athletes and Coaches. These groups are not editable and will be locked. Hudl will automatically update them anytime you edit your roster or coaches.
Edit a Group
- Select the group you want to edit.
- To add or remove group members, just check or uncheck the box next to any name. All changes will automatically save.
- To rename or delete a group, just hover over the group name and both options will appear.