Only Team Administrators can exchange film with other teams.
Tap the Menu icon in the top left select Exchanges.
- Select Start a New Exchange
- Select a team to exchange with.
- Hudl will automatically suggest opponents on the team’s schedule.
- Click on a suggested team or type in the Search field if the team is not listed.
- Choose a game from the schedule and select the playlist(s) to exchange. Click Add More to select multiple playlists or Next to move on.
- Select the data and angles to include in the exchange. Click Next.
- Choose to initiate a Two-way exchange or One-way exchange. A message can be included below. Click Next.
- Confirm the details of the exchange and tap Send this Exchange.
A two-way exchange ensures that the other team can't save your film until they send theirs in return. Once both sides have sent film and accepted the exchange, the full video is available.
Respond to Active Exchange
For an active Two-way exchange, respond by sending video in return. TapChoose Video to select the playlist(s) to exchange.
- Scroll down and select an active exchange from the list.
- Click the Play icon to preview the clip. Four clips from the exchange will be available to preview.
- To complete an exchange, review the details of the trade and select Accept or Decline.
- Once the exchange has been accepted, click Add to Library. Choose the schedule entry to add it to and select anyone on the team to share it with.
Having trouble adding exchanged video to your library? Check your team’s available storage space to ensure there’s enough space left.
Previous ArticleMove to Camera Roll