Video uploaded through Mobile Capture will count against storage hours unless recorded on a scheduled game day and Game Footage is selected. This feature is only available to coaches on the clip-based platform.
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left and select Capture.
- Tap the Record button to start and stop recording a clip.
- Hold the iPhone in landscape mode for best results.
- To include audio, make sure the Record Audio option is green.
- Pinch to zoom in or out before or during recording.
- Tap Replay to review the last clip captured at any time.
- A red circle indicating the number of new clips captured will appear next to the thumbnail in the bottom right.
- Tap the thumbnail in the bottom right to view the clips. To upload all clips, tap Upload These Clips.
- Swipe left to delete an individual clip.
- Tap a thumbnail to view the clip.
- Tap Edit to work with specific clips in the list.
- Tap Delete to remove selected clips.
- Tap Move To… to move clips to the device’s cameral roll.
- Tap Record a New Clip below the list to continue filming.
- If recording on a game day, the option to upload to Mobile Uploads or Game Footage will appear.
- Rename the playlist or tap Continue to upload with the default name.
- To upload clips over a cellular connection (data charges may apply), tap Menu and go to Settings.
- Tap Upload Clips Over Cellular, then Close to return.
- Share the recording with specific groups or individuals or tap Just Upload to continue without sharing.
VIEW THE CLIPS ONLINE
Uploaded clips will be located in the library under Game Footage or Mobile Uploads, then notes and telestrations can be added and shared with the team.
Trouble getting film online? Check out this tutorial to learn how to move the clips to the camera roll an upload with Mercury.