Connect the iPad
Connect the iPad to a larger second screen using:
An Apple TV will mirror the iPad’s video to the TV. Check out the following steps to connect an iPad to Apple TV using AirPlay.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the Control Center.
- Tap the AirPlay icon.
- Select Apple TV from the list and turn Mirroring to On.
Use the Laser Pointer and Spot Shadow
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left and select Video. Then, choose a playlist.
- Tap the laser pointer icon to view the video in fullscreen.
- Project a laser pointer or spot shadow:
Tap and drag to use the laser pointer.
Tap and hold to create a spot shadow.
- Tap Done in the top left to exit fullscreen.