Install the Hudl app on your device to watch video from your Hudl.com library. The app is free and available to all users.
Since there are many different versions of the Android platform, not all phones and tablets will support the app.
Download and Install the App
- On your device, go to the Play Store and search for Hudl.
- When found, click Install.
- Once installed, it will be available in your apps list.
Log in to the app using your Hudl.com login information. Open the Hudl app and tap Library. Select a schedule entry to navigate to the video you want to watch.
- ODK will be shown as the default filtering mode if you have already put ODK values on your clips. Filter for Offense, Defense, or Special Teams by tapping the appropriate letter.
- To change the filter, simply tap the drop down box on the left side, under the video player. From here, you can select the column you would like to filter.
- You can choose which angles are shown by tapping the icon in the top right hand corner of the application.
Click the Menu button on your device and select Settings.
- Playback Options
- Loop Current Clip: One clip will play continuously.
- Play All Clips: Clips will go in order, one right after another.
- Video Quality Options
You can choose to play the video in high-definition, but keep in mind that clips will take longer to load.
Other Features of the Hudl Android App
- Download Video for Offline Viewing
- Record Video with Mobile Capture
- View Text Notes and Telestrations
- Athlete Highlights
Next ArticleDownload Video for Offline Viewing