Install the Hudl app on your device to watch video from your Hudl.com Library anytime, anywhere. The app is free and available to all users.
Since there are many different versions of the Android platform, not all phones and tablets will support the app. The app should be compatible with any device running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above, as well as the Kindle Fire HD and HDX.
Download and Install the App
- On your device, go to the Play Store and search for Hudl.
- When found, just click Install.
- Once installed, it will appear in your apps list.
Log in to the app using your Hudl.com login information. Tap the Hudl logo in the top left to open the main menu:
Select Home in the main menu to view a countdown until your next game, the most recent post to your Activity Feed, and actions items like creating highlights or accepting an exchange.
Select Video in the main menu to open your Hudl.com Library. Select a schedule entry to find the video you want to watch. Tap any thumbnail to play that clip in full screen.
View in Full Screen
- Previous or next clip
- Loop clip
- Hide notes
- Tap the icon in the top right to filter the playlist and watch specific clips.
- All columns that have data entered will be displayed. Check the box next to the column(s) you want to filter and tap Done.
- Tap a value to apply a filter to text columns, or drag the bar to filter number columns.
Other Features of the Hudl Android App
Next ArticleCapture Video with an Android