Recruiting film and information is limited exclusively to college coaches with a school-provided email address.
Receive an Email
Once you receive a recruiting package, just open the email and click the link.
Set Up a Free Recruit Account
- Enter your first name, last name and phone number.
- Choose the school you coach for and check that you’re authorized to recruit on that school’s behalf. If your school isn’t listed, follow these steps.
- Click Create Your Password.
Can't Find Your School?
If your school is not listed, click Get Help Here on the right. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add the school. Be sure to include:
- Your full name and email address
- The full name, email and phone number of your school’s primary recruiting coordinator
- Login to Recruit.co and click Recruiting.
- Click Your Recruits or View Inbox. All recruiting packages sent to anyone on your staff will appear in the Staff Inbox.
- Click the athlete to view their profile page. The following information will be sent with a recruiting package:
- Nike SPARQ data (if applicable)
- Athletic information
- Academic information
- Contact information
- Full game videos
- Click and drag the athlete to move him to another inbox.
You only have access to your personal inbox and the Staff Inbox, not another coach's personal inbox.
Search For Athletes
- Click Search at the top and enter the name of an athlete or school.
- All athletes and schools designated as public will appear.
- Select a school or athlete to view highlights and athletic information on their profile page.