In Hudl, you are able to import an angle from one project to another project. This is particularly useful if you have captured video on two different machines and want to intercut them together or if you want to add video to another project.
Before starting this tutorial, go to the Hudl Video Editor and create two different projects. For more information about creating a project and capturing video see the Hudl Video Editor First Steps tutorial.
- Open Hudl Video Editor and select a project.
- Click the Add Video button at the bottom of the Video Editor.
- Click the Angle Import button.
- The Open Project box will appear. Choose the project from which you would like to import an angle and click Load Project.
- Select the angle you would like to import and click Select.
- If the Hudl Video Editor detects a difference in the data between your current project and the project your are importing, it will ask you to specify how you would like the columns to be linked. If this box does not appear, skip to step 8.
- Select a column name in the Local Columns box.
- Select a column name in the Server Columns box.
- Finally, click the Link button in between the two boxes.
All columns must be linked in order to complete the angle import process.
- The Column Links box will display the links you have created. Click Unlink to undo a link.
- Click Next to finish the angle import process.
- Your new angle will be added to the project. You can now interact with it as you would any other Hudl video.