The purpose of this tutorial is to demonstrate how to import the video and data from DSV into Hudl Video Editor.
Exporting from DSV
- Load the game in DSV.
- Right-click and click Export as a Text File.
- Save the .txt file to your desktop.
Importing into Hudl
- Open up the Hudl Video Editor and choose the Import Project option.
- To import a project, you must first create it on Hudl. Give your project a name and project folder destination then click Next.
- Login to Hudl from the Video Editor page and click Next.
- Select the appropriate team and season and click Next.
- After creating you can then import the project. Select that appropriate project type, project data file, and the type of DSV project and click Next.
- Ignore or create columns for columns that couldn’t be automatched and click Next.
- Click Finish once the project is fully uploaded.
- Click Publish once the video is ready to be uploaded and viewed on Hudl.com
Previous ArticleImporting Video and Data from Apex