Importing into Hudl
- Open up the Hudl Video Editor and choose the Import Project option.
- Create the project and choose Apex on the Import Project step.
- Click Browse and find the project file (.mdb file) that is saved on your computer. By default, Apex saves its games in the C:\Football\Games folder.
- On the next step, match the columns to the corresponding Hudl columns to ensure all of your data is imported correctly.
- Hudl will now import your data and video. Once it has loaded, click Publish and your video will be sent to Hudl.com.