Split, merge and delete clips online with Hudl’s Online Video Editing tool.
- In the library, select the playlist by checking the box next to it.
- Hover the mouse over the playlist. Click Modify and select Edit Video in the drop-down.
- Use the following tools to edit clips:
- Trim Clips: Press the 1 key on your keyboard to trim the front of the clip and the 2 key to trim the end.
- Split Clips: Play the video to the location of the split, then press Split located below the video.
- Delete Clips: Play the clip, then click the trash can icon or Delete located below the video.
- Combine Clips: Select the clip then click combine above or combine below button located below video.
- Undo Edit: Click Undo below the video to undo previous change.
- When finished, click Save located in the top right.