Export Data from Excel
- From your Library, select the game that has the data you want to export.
- Hover over More on the right below the schedule entries and select Export Data to Excel.
- The Excel file will begin to download automatically. Find the file in the Downloads folder on your computer.
Import Data from Excel
- Select a game from your Library so Hudl knows which schedule entry to import the data to.
- Hover over More on the right under the schedule entries.
- Select Import Data.
- Click Choose File and select the Excel or .CSV file to import.
- Select the Hudl columns that match your values from the drop-downs. The columns with matching names will be synced automatically.
- Click Import Data into Hudl when all columns have been matched.
- The imported data will appear as a separate playlist not associated with any video. Follow the steps below to match the data with your video.
Match Data with Video
- Check the box next to the Imported Data and the box next to the actual playlist with the video so that both are highlighted in blue.
- Click Match on the right and your film and data will load in a new window.
- Use the up and down arrows to move the data around so that it matches exactly with the corresponding video clip.
- When you are done matching the data to the video clips, click Save and Close at the top.
Previous ArticleManage Your Breakdown Data