Hudl has several pre-designed, interactive reports to help you generate tendencies.
- Check the box next to the playlist(s) you want to run a report on.
- Click Report above the schedule entries to see the menu of available reports.
- Select the report(s) you would like to generate and click Create Report.
Click any blue link within the report to view the corresponding clips.
For detailed information about the available reports, see the Overview of Football Reports tutorial.
- Check the box next to the report you want to share.
- Click Share above the schedule entries.
- Select the users or groups you would like to share the report with by moving them from the left box to the right. You can enter a brief message in the box below. Click Share to send the report to the selected users.
If you make changes to the breakdown data that would affect existing reports, follow these steps:
- Click any report to view it.
- Select Refresh at the top of the report window.
Next ArticleOverview of Football Reports