Create Custom Report
- Check the box next to the playlist(s) you want to run a report on.
- Click Report above the schedule entries and select Make a Custom Report at the bottom of the menu.
- Choose up to eight columns to include in the report. The tendencies will generate from the data already entered in the selected columns.
- Check Save this Report Template to save a template of your report. Find the template at the bottom of the Reports menu.
- Click Create Report.
Share Custom Report
- Check the box next to the report you want to share.
- Click Share above the schedule entries.
- Select the users or groups you would like to share the report with by moving them from the left box to the right. You can enter a brief message in the box below. Click Share to send the report to the selected users.
Edit Custom Report
If you make changes to the breakdown data that would affect existing reports, follow these steps:
- Click any report to view it.
- Select Refresh at the top of the report window.
Previous ArticleOverview of Football Reports
Next ArticleFiltering Data and Using Reports for Volleyball