Upload two angles with Mercury on separate computers, then intercut them once they’re online.
Use Chrome or Safari as your internet browser when using the online intercut tools.
The Basic and Elite (club and youth) packages do not have access to the Online Intercut tools.
- In the Library, check the box next to the playlists that contain your individual angles.
- Roll your mouse over a playlist and select Intercut.
- If the time stamps on the cameras match, a window asking to auto-match will open. Select Got it. Let’s find a common moment. and Hudl will match your angles.
Spot check a few clips and use the online editing tools if needed:.
We recommend spot checking the kicking plays, to easily find which drive may be off.
- Matching Clips: If a clip needs moved, click the up or down arrow associated with that clip. This will create a gap to compensate for extra clips on an angle.
- Split Clips: To split a clip into two separate clips, play the clip to the spot of the split and then click Split Here.
- Delete Clips: To remove a clip, select it and click Delete.
- Combine Clips: To combine two clips, click Combine with Previous or Combine with Next while playing the clip.
- Swap the Order of the Angles: To change which angle is played first, click the arrows located between the two angles.
- Rename the Angle: Click on the drop-down above the video screen and make your selection.
- When you have finished, click Publish Intercut. This will replace the previous playlists of individual angles with the playlist that contains the intercut video.
Previous ArticleEdit Your Video Clips