Split, merge and delete clips online with Hudl’s Online Video Editing tool. This is ideal for intercutting multiple video angles and matching breakdown data and film.
Make sure you are using the recommended internet browsers for your computer, which is Chrome for a PC and Safari for a Mac.
Online Video Editor
In the library, select the playlist by checking the box next to it.
Hover the mouse over the playlist. A Modify option will appear on the right.
Click Modify and select Edit Video in the drop down.
- Use the following tools to edit clips:
- Split Clips: Play the video to the location of the split, then press the Split Here located below the video.
- Delete Clips: Play the clip, then click Delete located below the video.
- Merge Clips: Click Combine with Previous or Combine with Next button while playing the clip.
- When finished, click Save & Close located in the upper right corner.
Next ArticleIntercut Multiple Angles