Create Custom Column
- Open the Manage tab and select Breakdown Data.
- Select Add New Breakdown Data to create a custom column.
- Name your column, select a value, and check Coach Only if you don’t want athletes to see that column’s information.
- Click Save.
Make sure to add your custom column to your displayed set in the Library. Find out how.
Edit Existing Columns
- Hover your mouse over the column and select Edit on the right.
- To clean up existing values, hover your mouse over the value and select the pencil icon. You can rename, edit or delete the value and click Done to save.
- You can lock the values, preventing anyone from adding new values during breakdown. Check Lock data to just these values.
The Hudl logo appears beside premade columns. These columns cannot be deleted or edited.