It’s almost time to kick off our Hudl Up Tour for the third straight year. We’ve had such a great time talking to coaches during clinic season, that we aren’t ready to settle back in at the office just yet.
Hudlies will travel all over the country, making 18 stops in just six weeks. If you attended the Hudl Up Tour last year, you’ll notice the schedule looks a bit different this time around:
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Hudl Basics Pre-Session
- 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. – Play Tools, Tag a Game, Campaigns and More
- 9:00 p.m. – Q&A with Hudl Pros
Our goal is to help you dominate with Hudl like never before, but we can’t make it happen without coaches showing up, asking questions and giving feedback. The whole event is totally free, so make sure to check out our list of stops and register for whatever’s closest!
- April 14 – Omaha, Neb.
- April 15 – Des Moines, Iowa
- April 16 – Columbia, Mo.
- April 17 – Champaign, Ill.