It’s only fitting that our biggest clinic of the year kicks off the busy portion of our 2013 calendar. For the third straight year, Hudl will be a title sponsor for the Texas High School Coaches Association convention. It’s always one of our favorite events and we’re excited to bring a crew of 27 Hudlies to the Lone Star State.
As fall nears, everyone always wonders “What’s New?” For 2013, the answer is “A lot.” That’s why we’re bringing two development teams to deliver first looks at Hudl Playbook and the new Hudl for Basketball. We’re also excited to chat about other new features like Tag a Game, Practice Scripts, Insider Accounts, and updates to our mobile apps.
As a title sponsor, we’ll be smack-dab in the middle of the convention center (booths 1019 and 1119) holding beginners’ training sessions every hour and more advanced training sessions on the half-hour. We’ll also have more specific training sessions in Room 200 – outside of the main hall. That schedule can be found below and in your registration packets.
We’re looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting new coaches in Fort Worth. Be sure to swing by and chat, ask questions, and grab some free swag!
Hudl Training Sessions (Room 200)
Monday, July 29
- 8:00-8:30 Track & Field
- 8:30-9:00 Baseball/Softball
- 9:00-9:30 Soccer
- 9:30-10:00 Basketball - Current Hudl for Basketball
- 10:00-10:30 Multisport - Hudl’s Mobile Apps
- 10:30-11:00 Football - Hudl Practice Scripts
- 11:00-11:30 Football - Introducing Hudl Playbook
- 11:30-Noon Football - Ideal Friday Night Workflow
- 1:00-1:30 Basketball - Introducing New Basketball
- 1:30-2:00 Multisport - Hudl Basics
- 2:00-2:30 Multisport - Introducing Hudl Insiders
- 2:30-3:00 Multisport - New Features in Hudl
Tuesday, July 30
- 8:00-8:30 Hudl for Volleyball
- 8:30-9:00 Hudl for Wrestling
- 9:00-9:30 Football - Ideal Friday Night Workflow
- 9:30-10:00 Multisport - Hudl’s Mobile Apps
- 1:00-1:30 Multisport - Introducing Hudl Insiders
- 1:30-2:00 Basketball - Introducing New Basketball
- 2:00-2:30 Football - Hudl Practice Scripts
- 2:30-3:00 Football - Introducing Hudl Playbook
Wednesday, July 31
- 8:00-8:30 Multisport - New Features in Hudl
- 8:30-9:00 Football - Introducing Hudl Playbook
- 9:00-9:30 Multisport - Introducing Hudl Insiders
- 9:30-10:00 Basketball - Introducing New Basketball