So, April is officially in the books and we’re getting a little antsy here on the support team. This is the second straight month we’ve taken fewer than 3,500 calls and frankly, we’re worried you guys might not like us as much anymore.
We’re sure you’ve just been busy with other activities, but we’re starting to get a little lonely. Here’s the breakdown:
- We took even fewer calls in April than we did in March - 3,438 of them to be exact. That’s a whopping 12 fewer than last month and is our lowest monthly call total in two years. Either everyone is becoming Hudl wizards, or coaches are taking some time off to recharge as the school year winds down.
- Our average hold time went up to 43 seconds. We don’t like to make excuses, but we had some rookies getting their training on, and that may have affected our numbers.
- We saw our email total continue to rise in April as we took 3,999 throughout the month. Maybe coaches just don’t like talking to us anymore… :( We also only answered 522 chats as a result of some new hire training.
- We set up 454 remote sessions, which is roughly 20 per day. To put that in perspective, we had several days last football season where we saw 150+ remote sessions come through. You’re making it too easy for us.
Survey stats were slightly down by our standards. Of the 580 surveys we got back:
- 548 (94.5%) said their experience was awesome.
- 574 (99%) said they would hire the rep they worked with.
We follow up with every survey that comes in that’s less than perfect, so if we’re not helping resolve your issues, please let us know. We’re always trying to get better and make your experience with Hudl as smooth as possible. HELP US HELP YOU.