It’s 2013, so it’s time for a new year of supporting our coaches’ faces off. We got off to a hot start in January.
A couple of things have become more and more apparent: football is a year-round sport for a lot of teams and other sports such as basketball and volleyball are starting to use Hudl A LOT more:
- We took 5,712 calls during January, which is almost 2,000 more than we took during January 2012. Turns out, the more people that use Hudl, the more calls we get. What a weird correlation. Considering we’re closed on the weekends now for non-Platinum teams, that equates to about 260 calls a day, which is plenty enough to keep us on our toes.
- The average hold time for the month was 51 seconds.
- Throughout January, we answered 1,140 chats and 5,158 emails, which is almost identical to our numbers from November (AKA the tail-end of football season). If we keep this pace up, some fingers might literally fall off by the time September rolls around.
- We set up 1,053 remote sessions as well.
Our survey results for January were solid too. Of the 952 we got back:
- 912 (95.8%) said their experience was Awesome.
- 948 (99.6%) said they would hire the support rep they worked with.
We want to be 100% every month, so let us know what we can do to make your experience with Hudl as great as possible. If you ever have any issues or questions, please let us know. It pains us to hear that a coach spent two or three hours trying to figure something out that we can usually explain in five minutes. I know what you’re thinking and the answer is no, we can’t clone Beyonce (yet). But at least we paid our power bill this month!