Last week, we announced that you can now download your highlights from Hudl.com. We were excited to give coaches, athletes, and fans the option to get their highlights fast and at a cheaper price.
You’ll still order your highlight DVDs the same as before, but now you’ll see the option to download your highlight, too.
Have you taken advantage of the highlight download feature yet? Check out these common questions before you do:
How long will it take to receive my highlight download?
- The amount of time it takes to receive your highlight download varies by how busy our servers are. It shouldn’t take longer than a couple hours.
Okay, I waited a couple hours. I still don’t have an email – now what?
- Check your spam folder – occasionally our emails will get caught up by your spam filters. If you still don’t have the email after a day, shoot firstname.lastname@example.org an email, and we’ll re-send you the link to download your highlight.
Can I download the highlights multiple times?
- Download away – there’s no limit to the number of times you can download your highlight during the two weeks it’s available for download. However, make sure you’ve downloaded your highlight to a safe place within two weeks of ordering it – after two weeks, you will no longer be able to download your highlight from Hudl.com and you’ll have to reorder.
What can I do with my highlight once I download it?
- You can burn a DVD of your highlight or view it from your computer.
How do I burn my highlights to DVD?
- Follow our tutorial to learn how to burn a DVD of your highlights.
Did we miss something? Let us know in the comments.