September was almost as busy as August for our Support team. We slowed down a little bit, but the calls, emails, and chats have been coming in at a record pace yet again. We’re beginning to wonder what we’ll do come winter when we don’t get to hear your voices on the weekends.
Here’s what September looked like for us:
- We answered 15,198 calls, which is nearly 1,000 fewer calls than last month, but still our second-busiest month ever (by far). That equates to 507 calls per day.
- Over the past 60 days, we answered more than 31,000 phone calls from our coaches. To put that in perspective, in the first seven months of 2012 (210 days or so), we took just under 29,000 calls. Yes, we’re still sane (we think).
- The average hold time for the month was 1 minute, 35 seconds.
- We connected more than 3,000 remote sessions.
- While our calls went down slightly, both emails and chats went up. We answered 9,584 emails and 1,700 chats.
We were excited to see that our survey stats went up for the month. Of the 2,080 surveys that were turned in to us:
- 1,976 (95.0%) said their experience was awesome.
- 2,070 (99.5%) said they would hire the support rep they talked to.
If you get a survey from us, please don’t hesitate to let us know what we’re doing well, what could be better, or even what your favorite color is. We love hearing from you and we want to make sure your experience with Hudl is the best it can be.