I know it’s probably hard to believe, but August is usually our busiest month of the year in Hudl Support. With teams around the country getting their first games underway, we’ve been working hard to answer your calls, emails, and chats.
Here’s a snapshot of what we’ve been up to:
- We answered 16,193 calls, which is an average of more than 520 calls each day. August was the busiest month we’ve ever had in Hudl Support by more than 3,500 calls. Don’t worry, we all kept our composure.
- On Saturday, August 25, we took 1,069 calls. That’s almost 120 calls per business hour. That’s the most calls we’ve ever taken in a day by more than 300 calls.
- Even with the busy day, we kept our average hold time at 2 minutes, 8 seconds.
- Looking at it from a historical perspective, we took more calls over the 31 days of August than we took from December 2010 to July 2011 combined.
- The average hold time for the month of August was 1 minute, 46 seconds.
- We answered 8,750 emails and 1,263 chats from coaches throughout the month as well. We weren’t able to offer our chat service as much as we hoped due to the large volume of calls.
Despite the huge influx of calls and emails, the surveys we received from coaches were still very positive. Coaches filled out 2,563 surveys in August. Of those surveys:
- 2,418 (94.3%) said their experience was awesome.
- 2,542 (99.2%) said they would hire the support representative that they worked with.
As we always say, our goal is to provide an awesome experience 100% of the time, so if you get a survey from us, please let us know what we can do to make your lives easier (aside from getting your kids to block better; we can’t control that … yet).
Here’s how you can get ahold of Hudl Support this season.