It’s been a crazy few months around here. We’ve pushed out a bunch of exciting updates just in time for the beginning of football season. We’re excited to see coaches push Hudl this season and get the most out of all these new features and enhancements.
If you missed what’s new or just need a refresher, here’s a list of everything that’s new since last season:
- Use your iPhone and iPod touch to tag a game from anywhere. Your data will automatically upload to Hudl.com and be waiting for you to add video.
- This feature is currently in beta, and all beta spots are full for now. We still encourage you to fill out our form to be added to the waiting list and we’ll let you know when we open the beta back up.
- You asked and we listened. Use your Mac from start to finish with Hudl this season. We know you’ve been looking for a reason to throw away that dusty old PC you were keeping around just so you could upload video.
- Diagramming tools have been a highly-requested feature from our coaches, so we’re excited to have Practice Scripts ready for the season.
- Practice Scripts is also in beta, and the beta spots are full for now while we add enhancements based off the feedback we’ve received so far and squash the bugs we’ve found. You can still get on the wait list.
- This season, all your basic editing tools are built right into your Library on Hudl.com. Split or combine clips or intercut multiple angles without having to download and intercut in Hudl Video Editor. When combined with Hudl Mercury, these new tools give you a powerful duo that will save you a lot of time this season.
- Among the many duties of coaches, fundraising often falls on your plate. We want to help ease the burden of fundraising, so now we give you the option to let Hudl pay for itself through DVDs ordered of your team. For every DVD purchased, you earn $10 credit toward your Hudl invoice. We’ll provide the tools, you just have to spread the word.
- We know coaches love remotes. We were excited to get this pushed out and provide more options for coaches who want to sit back and control their video in Hudl with one hand and leave your mouse far away.
- There are a lot of football programs out there that don’t play with 11 men on the field. We wanted to give them the same tools for analyzing video that 11-man teams get. Whether you have fewer men, a longer or shorter field, or don’t play with a 4th down, we have you covered.
Live Chat with Hudl Support - Live chat is the newest way to get ahold of one of our 25 support ninjas. Live chat is great if you just have a quick question. We’ll send you links to support resources through the chat window so you can get back to your video.
- The Kindle Fire is a great way to utilize the Hudl Android App to watch your video. If you have a Kindle Fire, just go to the Amazon App Store and search for Hudl to download the app for free.